40th Birthday Survival Kit Gag Gift
by Christine K
I just went to a 40th Birthday party. These are the items I wrapped individually in black paper then put in a black bag. Most of these items I bought at the Dollar Tree and 99 cent store.
- Flip-flops labeled L and R
- Jar of baby food, with small picture of person turning 40 on label
- Bingo dauber
- Small notebook with string to hang around neck that says: "Where I parked my car"
- Pill vial with blue M&M's
- Cold pack
- Reading glasses
- Can of Ensure
- Sticky name tag that says: "Senior Group" with name on bottom
- T-shirt with picture and wording: "Lordy, Lordy, looks who 40!"
More Homemade 40th Birthday Gag Gifts