"Be Our Guest" (Bathroom Hospitality Homemade Gift Basket)
I made this homemade gift basket for my mom who has house guests throughout the year. She tries to make them feel at "home" whenever they come to visit.
What's in it?
* A set of towels
* Small curling iron and hair dryer
* Hair Products
* Manicure Set
* Pair of Toothbrushes
* Tube of Toothpaste with Mouthwash
* Disposable Razor
* Shaving Cream
* Sample Size Shampoo and Conditioner Bottles
* Face cleanser and lotion
* Small box of cotton swabs
* Body Wash
* Body Sponge/Loofah
* Pair of Warm Slipper Socks
* Pair of Men's Folding Slippers
* Door hanger to hang outside door (Come on in or do not disturb)
* Small Alarm Clock
* Local Maps and Brochures of Places of Interest
What did you use for the basket/container and wrapping?
I used a tray and lined it with a homemade quilted place-mat. The tray can be placed on the dresser in the room or bathroom vanity. The guests can help themselves to items as they need.
Anything else you'd like to share about your gift basket?
"Home is where the heart is" and this basket will surely make any guest staying at your house feel welcomed and feel like they are in their own home!
Back to Homemade Gift Basket Ideas