Egg Carton Flowers: An Earth Friendly Flower Bouquet For Mom
Egg Carton Flowers
These beautiful egg carton flowers are so easy to make, and a lovely homemade mothers day gift idea for your Mom!
What materials did you use?
~ Paper (cardboard) 1 dozen egg carton
~ Acrylic Paint
~ Green Pipe Cleaners
~ Small Glass Vase
~ Clear Glass Marbles
How did you make the egg carton flowers?
Anything else you'd like to share about your egg carton flowers
- Cut individual egg compartments apart. Be sure to cut out the pointed part in middle so you can use for the center of the flowers.
- Shape the egg compartments into different styles of flowers:
~ For daffodil type flowers, cut pointed petals. Use tube shape from center of egg carton for the center of the flower.
~ For poppy type flowers, cut rounded petals. Fringe tube shape for center.
~ For anemone type flowers, fringe top portion of individual egg compartments.
~ For tulip type flowers, cut rounded edges for petals.
- Paint flowers with acrylic paint.
- Punch a small hole in the center of each flower.
- Insert green pipe cleaner and loop end.
- Arrange flowers in glass vase and use glass marbles to hold stems in place.
Celebrate Mom with beautiful recycled flowers made with love!Back to Mothers Day Crafts for Kids