Homemade Valentine Kisses Heart
Homemade Valentine Card with Choc Kisses Heart
"She's A Sweetheart: Sweet Kisses To You With Love"
I made this choc-kisses heart with matching card as a homemade Valentine gift for my Aunt who is crazy about the color purple.
What materials did you use?
- Hershey chocolate kisses
How did you make your homemade Valentine gift?
To make the Chocolate Kisses Heart in Box:
- Cut out heart from cardstock
- Glue chocolate kisses on top of heart that you just cut
- Place in a box with tissue paper
To make the Homemade Valentine Card
Anything else you'd like to share about your project?
- Fold cardstock in half
- Cut edges with decorative scissors
- Glue another smaller cardstock in a coordinating color in center
- Add an embellished picture
The notecard is blank so you can write a personal message to your special somebody!
This heart is "heart healthy" because it is made with dark chocolate kisses (the ones wrapped in purple foil)
Back to Homemade Valentines Gifts & Ideas