Valentines Candy Bouquet - how to make
Valentines Candy Bouquet
"A Pot of Posies from Rosey"
I made this Valentines candy bouquet for a good friend who is in a nursing home. She can share the "flowers" with friends and family.
- Wrapping Tissue Paper
- Floral Tape
- Red Pipe Cleaners
- Wired Red Hearts Trim
How to make the candy bouquet
Anything else you'd like to share about your candy bouquet project?
- Cut petal shapes with tissue
- Stack odd number of flowers together
- Poke hole in middle of petals and insert sucker stick in center
- Wrap floral tape around base of sucker stick
- Stick each made flower into a small pot filled with Styrofoam (stick each sucker into the Styrofoam)
- Add some glass marbles to weigh down pot
- Twist red pipe cleaner into heart shapes and twist wired red heart trim into swirls and stick in Styrofoam.
My friend has grandchildren so I told my friend that she can each give them a posey when they visit her.
Back to Homemade Valentines Gifts & Ideas