Personalized "50" Definition Poster
Instant download to print at home
By this age, people already have everything they need, so what can you get them for their 50th birthday? A stylish artwork and a good laugh, that's what!
Our poster generator helps you create an awesome gift that will be the talk of the party.
- Choose a color scheme to suit their style
- Use our suggested text or customize it as much as you like
- Download as many variants as you like (at no extra cost) so you don't need to worry about making a mistake
We've sold thousands of personalized posters, and every day we receive emails from people telling us how much the recipient appreciated their personalised gift.
We're so confident that the recipient will love it that we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you give this to someone and they don't love it, then email us and we'll issue a full refund immediately.
Got a question? See our FAQ.
Ready to design your poster?
- Stuck for ideas? See our examples for inspiration.
- Not sure what print size to choose? Don't worry, because after purchase you can still choose to download in different sizes
Questions and Answers
What could I use as the subheading for 'Mommy', 'Mother', 'Mum', or 'Mummy'?
Mommy: /mom-ee/ noun.
Mother: /muh-ther/ noun.
Mum: /muhm/ noun.
Mummy: /mum-ee/ noun.
Mom: /MOOOOMMMM!/ noun.
Mom: /mawm/ noun.
What could I use as the subheading for 'Dad', 'Daddy', 'Papa'?
Dad: /dad/ noun.
Dad: /DAAAAADDD!/ noun.
Daddy: /da-dee/ noun.
Papa: /pah-pah/ noun.
I have no idea what to write in my poster. Can you help?
Sure - check out my poster examples for inspiration.
How do I print and frame my poster so that it looks as nice as in your photos?
It's actually pretty easy. See my specific printing and framing tips.
Is my printer good enough?
Almost certainly. The trick is to use good quality paper. See my printing tips.
What if I buy it but then it looks bad when I print it?
I'll give you 100% of your money back immediately, no questions asked. Just email me.
Can I print a different size other than the ones you offer?
Sure! Take your downloaded file to a print shop and they'll be able to print it in whatever size you ask them to.
What if I give this gift to someone but they don't like it?
I'll give you 100% of your money back immediately, no questions asked. Just email me. Seriously.
What's your guarantee or returns policy?
Our "love it" guarantee: If the recipient doesn't LOVE their poster, email me and I'll refund every penny immediately, no questions asked, no matter how long it was since you purchased.
Example 50 Definitions
50 definition example 1
- Only ten years old in Celsius
- Half a century young
- Prehistoric, but not extinct
- Eighteen, with thirty two years of experience
- When your back starts going out more than you do
- An excellent age for a bottle of wine
- The ultimate F-word
50 definition example 2
- When you have more candles than cake
- Over the hill, but not under it
- One step closer to that senior citizen discount
- When getting lucky means finding your car in the parking lot first time
- Still quite young, for a tree
- Only as old as you remember
- 5 perfect 10s
50 definition example 3
- Recycled teenager
- Still hot, but mostly in flashes
- Twenty one again, for the twenty ninth time
- When your skin eats more cream than you do
- Only seven years old in dog years
- When the kid you once babysat is now your lawyer
- Matured like a fine wine
50 definition example 4
- Only $49.95, plus tax
- Able to set off sprinkler systems with hot flashes
- When your favourite rock classics are now elevator music
- Aged to perfection
- When you trim your nose hair more than your head hair
Printing Your Poster
Is my printer good enough?
Most home inkjet printers these days are excellent quality, even the cheaper ones. The key to getting really good quality prints is to use the right paper...
What kind of paper should I use?
I recommend using matte photo paper. The vibrancy of the colors and crispness of text you get when using photo paper are leagues ahead of what you get using regular office paper. Ideally you should use the same brand of photo paper as your printer, or else stick to a well-known brand like Canon, HP, or Epson.
If you're giving an unframed print as a gift, then it's important for the paper to feel thick and high quality. It's worth getting the best quality matte paper that you can afford, like "Canon Luster Photo Paper" or "Canon Semi Gloss ".
If you're giving a framed print as a gift, then the thickness of the paper is less important so long as the colors are vibrant. In that case a thinner photo paper like "Canon Matte Photo Paper" would be a good option - that's the paper I personally use most of the time.
Can I just print it at Kinkos instead?
Yes! That's a good option too, and many of our customer choose to do this.
Framing Your Poster
What type of frame
Personally I like "matted" frames, which are are ones that have a white border around the poster. I think they look great, and they also make your gift feel bigger and more substantial. If you ever visit an high-end photography gallery you'll notice that this is the type of frame that they use, simply because they look fantastic.
Where to buy a frame
In the UK, the best place I've found to get frames is Hobbycraft. You can get a 30 x 40 cm frame (to hold an A4 poster) for about £10.
More fun gift ideas
Enjoyed this unique personalized poster gift? Here are some other gifts you might like...