Ultimate Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe
This no-bake strawberry cheesecake recipe is so easy to make, and tastes divine!
Is has a really light, fluffy texture and is perfect topped with fresh fruit. Delicious for morning or afternoon tea, but equally great as a summer-time dessert.
My sister made it recently for a garden party, and it was a hit! Several people asked for the recipe, so here it is...
Cheesecake Filling Ingredients
- 1 can of evaporated milk (375 mL), chilled in the fridge
- 225g/8oz Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 120g/4oz fresh strawberries, pureed (Makes roughly 1/2 cup strawberry puree. Optional: push through a sieve to remove seeds.)
- 1 tbsp gelatine, dissolved in 1/2 cup hot water and then allowed to cool
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
Biscuit Base Ingredients
- 2 cups sweet biscuits, crushed
- 5 tbsp (100g) butter
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
Assembling the BaseMelt the butter in a small saucepan over a low heat. Pour over crushed biscuits in a bowl, and add the cinnamon to taste. Mix thoroughly, then press mixture into the bottom of a large springform cake tin.
Make the Cheesecake Topping
- In one bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar together. Add and stir through strawberry puree, gelatine-water mixture, and vanilla essence.
- In another bowl, beat the evaporated milk until very stiff.
- Add the whipped evaporated milk to the cream cheese mixture and combine well.
- Pour into cake tin over the biscuit base. Allow to set in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Decorate the top of your cheesecake with fresh strawberries or other fruit prior to serving.
If you are looking for more easy cheesecake recipes to make, you might also like our lemon cheesecake. Or check out these other gift ideas: