In 15 Minutes, create a
Personalized 60th Birthday Gift that They'll Love
...even if you're not feeling creative
So, you're looking for a personalized 60th birthday gift. You want something unique, memorable, and creative, thoughtful, and one of a kind.
But most of all you want something that they'll really love.
Our 60th birthday poster-maker helps you create a beautiful, personalized gift. You get
- A choice of 10 gorgeous designer palettes
- A fun poster message that you can customize as much as you like
- Instant download of your poster to print at home
Here's what your poster will look like once you've framed it. This color palette in warm shades is a nice choice when making a 60th birthday gift for a man.
And I love this colorful palette.
Ready to make a 60th birthday gag gift poster for your mom, dad or friend? Want to create a present that's funny, memorable, and personalized? Let's do it!
Make My Poster Now
Questions and Answers
I have no idea what to write in my poster. Can you help?
Sure - check out my poster examples for inspiration.
How do I print and frame my poster so that it looks as nice as in your photos?
It's actually pretty easy. See my specific printing and framing tips. Here's what a past customer had to say:
Is my printer good enough?
Almost certainly. The trick is to use good quality paper. See my printing tips.
What if I buy it but then it looks bad when I print it?
I'll give you 100% of your money back immediately, no questions asked. Just email me.
What are the print size options?
8 × 10 inches is a popular size for photo prints, so it's a good choice if you want to print your poster at a photo print shop. Also it's usually easy to find 8 x 10" photo frames.
8.5 × 11 is a common printer paper size in the USA, so it's a good choice if you live in the USA and you want to print your poster at home.
A4 is 210 × 297 millimeters or 8.27 × 11.69 inches. It's a popular printer paper size in most countries other than the USA.
After you purchase you can download your poster in all 3 sizes for no extra cost.
Can I print a different size other than the ones you offer?
Sure! Take your downloaded file to a print shop and they'll be able to print it in whatever size you ask them to.
What if I give it to them but they don't like it?
I'll give you 100% of your money back immediately, no questions asked. Just email me. Seriously.
What's your guarantee or returns policy?
Our "love it" guarantee: If the recipient doesn't LOVE their poster, email me and I'll refund every penny immediately, no questions asked, no matter how long it was since you purchased.
Why should I pay for this when I could just make it myself?
If you've got the skills, go for it! Just don't underestimate how many hours it will take (hint: probably 2 hrs, and even then it might not look quite right). Just to give you an idea: when I created this poster-maker it took me 2 hours just to find the perfect font, and then about 1hr to create each of the color palettes. But then again maybe I'm just a perfectionist.
Example Poster Wordings
1962 Wording Example
Here's an example poster wording that you can use as a starting point for writing your own message. It's already pre-filled into the poster maker. I've repeated it here just so that you can read it more clearly.
1962 was a remarkable year...
In the first 007 film Dr No, Sean Connery famously said
"Bond. James Bond."
Britain & France developed the
Concorde supersonic airliner
first single "Love Me Do" was released
Everyone was dancing to The Twist
released his self-titled debut album
John Glenn became the first American to
orbit the Earth
Walmart, Kmart & target first opened stores
The Philips Company invented and released the
The Jetsons premiered on ABC
But most importantly of all
John Smith was born
Here are some more great events from 1962 that you could use to customize your poster:
- The Mexican government banned Elvis movies
- Discount superstores Wal-Mart, Woolco, Target, and Kmart opened
- The Philips Company invented and released the first audio-cassette
- Restaurateur Sam Panopoulos decided to put ham and pineapple on a pizza
- Popular TV shows included the Beverly Hillbillies, Bonanza & The Dick Van Dyke Show
- McDonald's Filet-O-Fish burger was made for Catholics abstaining from meat for Lent
- West Side Story won Best Picture at the 34th Academy Awards
- Canada's Toronto Maple Leafs won the Stanley Cup
- The space race had a setback as the Ranger 4 spacecraft crashed into the Moon
- Legendary golfer Jack Nicklaus won his first U.S. Open
- Artist Andy Warhol premiered his Campbell's Soup Cans exhibit in LA
- Brazil won the FIFA World Cup in Chile
- AT&T launched the world's first commercial communications satellite into orbit
- Frank Lee Morris, John Anglin and Clarence Anglin escaped from Alcatraz Island prison
- The Rolling Stones made their stage debut at London's Marquee Club
- John F. Kennedy pledged that the US would put a man on the Moon
- The Jetsons animated sitcom premiered in the US
- Epic Lawrence of Arabia premiered starring Peter O'Toole, Omar Sharif & Alec Guinness
- Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa painting was valued for insurance at US$100 million
Printing Your Poster
Is my printer good enough?
Most home inkjet printers these days are excellent quality, even the cheaper ones. The key to getting really good quality prints is to use the right paper...
What kind of paper should I use?
I recommend using matte photo paper. The vibrancy of the colors and crispness of text you get when using photo paper are leagues ahead of what you get using regular office paper. Ideally you should use the same brand of photo paper as your printer, or else stick to a well-known brand like Canon, HP, or Epson.
If you're giving an unframed print as a gift, then it's important for the paper to feel thick and high quality. It's worth getting the best quality matte paper that you can afford, like "Canon Luster Photo Paper" or "Canon Semi Gloss".
If you're giving a framed print as a gift, then the thickness of the paper is less important so long as the colors are vibrant. In that case a thinner photo paper like "Canon Matte Photo Paper" would be a good option - that's the paper I personally use most of the time.
Can I just print it at Kinkos instead?
Yes! That's a good option too, and many of our customer choose to do this.
Framing Your Poster
What type of frame
Personally I like "matted" frames, which are ones that have a white border around the poster. I think they look great, and they also make your gift feel bigger and more substantial. If you ever visit an high-end photography gallery you'll notice that this is the type of frame that they use, simply because they look fantastic.
Where to buy a frame
In the UK, the best place I've found to get frames is Hobbycraft. You can get a 30 x 40 cm frame (to hold an A4 poster) for about £10.
Posters for Other Occasions
Other personalised gift ideas: