Pumpkin Template Printable Outlines & Patterns for Crafts
Last updated: September 22, 2020
Looking for free pumpkin template printables for your classroom or home craft projects? You'll find a large variety of pumpkin shapes and sizes on this page, including classic round pumpkins to butternut squash designs.
Our printable pumpkin templates are high-resolution letter-sized PDFs in small, medium, and large sizes. To download, click on the image, or text-link underneath the image.
These pumpkin and squash outlines are a brilliant free resource for teachers and parents to use in class or at home. They're great for kids thanksgiving and harvest crafts, fall-themed crafts, and spooky Halloween creations! You can print them out to use in your window displays, craft projects, applique templates, and more!
Here are more fun ideas for how you can use our free printable pumpkin templates:
- Use them as pumpkin coloring pages (and then, when you want more, check out our whole collection pumpkin coloring pages).
- Let kids unleash their creativity and draw Halloween Jack-o'-lantern faces on the blank pumpkins.
- Print out the colored pumpkin templates and use them to decorate your home or classroom.
- Glue overlapping pieces of colored tissue paper onto the blank pumpkin outline to create colorful collages for your harvest decorations.
- See who can make the silliest pumpkin face with googly eyes and marker pens!
- Play "pin the face on the Jack-o'-lantern": Print out the large colored pumpkin template and make eyes, nose and mouth from a separate piece of black paper. Then blindfold each child in turn and given them a chance to try pinning the features onto the pumpkin!
- Create pumpkin carving stencils. Print out the plain blank pumpkin outline, then draw your carving stencil onto it. That way you can plan out your carving pattern before you start carving the actual pumpkin.
There are 6 different shapes of pumpkins templates. Each comes in 3 sizes (large, medium, small) and 3 types (outline, black and white, and colored). That's 54 templates in total!
If you like what you see, please do share this page with your friends and family! The pumpkin templates are completely free to use for personal and non-commercial use.
Pumpkin Template Printables
Shape 1 - Simple Pumpkin Template
This is your instantly-recognizable classic shape pumpkin template. Choose from printable outline, simple line art, or colored, in sizes large, medium or small.
Shape 2 - Round Pumpkin Printables
A classic circular-shaped pumpkin template printable perfect for drawing spooky faces onto at Halloween, or using in other fall-themed craft projects!
Shape 3 - "Triangular" Pumpkin Outline
This pumpkin is wider at the top than the bottom, a bit like an upside-down triangle or a love heart.
Shape 4 - Butternut Squash Pumpkin Printable
This butternut squash template is narrow at the top and wide at the bottom. If you draw a Jack-o'-lantern face on it you'll see it has a lot of personality!
Shape 5 - Squash Pumpkin Template Printable
A classic squash-shaped pumpkin template perfect for Harvest and thanksgiving crafts.
Shape 6 - Wide-based pumpkin
This pumpkin template is wide at the bottom and narrow at the top, like a rounded triangle.
85 Pumpkin Coloring Pages
Looking for more pumpkin printables? Our free printable pumpkin coloring pages are fabulous for Thanksgiving, Halloween, or Fall-themed activities! On this page you'll find a huge range of pumpkin images, from simple pumpkin outlines to spooky carved pumpkins, and more intricately-patterned designs for big kids and adults to color in too!
21 Free Leaf Templates for Crafts
Perfect for all your autumn crafts, you'll find lots of free printable leaf templates here.
81 Autumn & Fall Coloring Pages
Take a look at our collection of fall coloring pages to keep your kids entertained inside during the cooler autumn months! On this page you'll find a huge range of coloring sheets, from falling autumn leaves to cute woodland animals, back-to-school pictures, and more intricately-patterned designs for big kids and adults to color in too!